Friday, January 25, 2013

Mrs. Smith's Signature Deep Dish Pies

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mrs. Smith's for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
MrsSmith.jpg
I usually make the pies for the big holiday dinners, but I didn't get around to it last year.  Instead I used some coupons I've been saving and bought 2 Mrs. Smith's Signature Deep Dish pies.  No one complained about not having homemade.  Go figure!  :)



I was excited when Social Spark (see my badge on my sidebar) offered me an opportunity to write about Mrs. Smith's Signature Deep Dish pies.  It was meant to be since my whole family fell in love with those pies after Thanksgiving dinner and continued their love affair after our Christmas feast.  They're hooked and I don't see myself going back to making pies in the future.
The pies we tried were the Signature Deep Dish Dutch Apple Pie with Caramel Sauce:

We've had Mrs. Smith's pies before, and we've honestly always enjoyed them.  I like to keep one in the freezer in case I need a dessert in a pinch.  That said, the Signature pies are an even bigger treat!  The sauce can be poured on the baked pie or drizzled on the dessert plate to make a gourmet presentation for an individual slice.  My family topped their slices with whipped cream and drizzled the carmel sause over everything.  Heaven!


We also tried the Signature Deep Dish Pumpkin Pie with Cream Cheese Icing:
This was a big hit over Thanksgiving.  The filling was rich and sweet so the mild tang offered by the cream cheese icing was a wonderful contrast.  I would have never thought anything would pair with pumpkin pie better than whipped topping, but the cream cheese icing was truly great.



This year we're eager to try Signature Deep Dish Cherry Pie with Butter Fudge Sauce:
My grandpa is a huge fan of chocolate covered cherries so I know he'd love this pie!




The other one we haven't tried yet is the Signature Deep Dish Peach Pie with Cream Cheese Icing:
Mr. Ricochet is not huge peach pie fan, but that just means more for everyone else!





The special sauces offered in Mrs. Smith's Signature Deep Dish pies really takes the pies to a whole new level and allows the pie-partaker to custmize the look and flavor of each slice.  I admit, I was a little miffed when no one really missed my homemade pies, but I'm over it.  I never could get the crust right and relied on ready-made pie crusts anyway.  Plus, it was so nice to have one less thing to worry about during the holidays.
If you're interested in learning more about Mrs. Smith's ymmy creations, I suggest these links:
Facebook and Pinterest.  I promise you'll find lots of great products and special offers.
If you're wondering where you can purchase these pies, click to find retailers near you.
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...