Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sewing Challenge FAQs

Here are some FAQs concerning the sewing challenges that I host:
I love to help and I am good about checking my email.  So if you don't find your answer here, 
or you need clarification, please email me at ricochethandbags (at) hotmail (dot) com.

How do I sign up?
Fill out the form on the challenge homepage.

Do I need to have blog?
All you need is an email address.

How do I enter my project?
Make a blog post about it.  
I'm following your posts, so I'll surely see it.
If you don't have a blog, email me some photos, and I'll make a post for you.

Do I have to become a follower?
I used to suggest that everyone "be friendly" and follow each other, but I don't anymore.  
I follow all the participants and place the current participants in my sidebar 
so I can keep track of their latest posts, but I don't expect follow-backs.

Do I have to have the challenge button in my blog sidebar?
Too many rules ruin the spirit of my challenges.  Do what feels right to you.
Is there a linky party for this challenge?
The voting portion is done via Pollydaddy.
For no good reason I'm stubbornly resisting hosting any type of linky party.

When is the absolute latest I can submit my project?
You have until 11:59PM Honolulu time on the last day of the month to finish.

Do I need to have a Pinterest account?
However, you should check out the challenge Pinterest board link on the homepage.

Can I expect some extra traffic 
for participating in this challenge?
I'm sure a bigger blog could give you more traffic,
 but I work hard to showcase and promote all the participants.
I feature all the participants on this homepage along with a short bio and links to your blog.
I feature all the participants' blogs in my sidebar.
I promote this challenge via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Stumble Upon, 
CraftGossip, BurdaStyle, and many more....
I have a small-time blog, but I get close to 1000 pageviews daily.  
That's a 1000 more chances a day for someone to click on a link that leads to your blog.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...