Happy Monday to my blog world friends! I was pleasantly surprised to find that I have been nominated not once, but TWICE for the versatile blogger award by Adrianne at Happy Hour Projects and Kate at Kate's Curios! I can't tell you how nice it feels to be recognized and acknowledged! Thank you so much, ladies!
The rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
So seven things about me:
2. I make Velveeta Fudge for the holidays. Seriously, you should google it. Phenomenal!
3. I prefer mowing the lawn to vacuuming.
4. I want to use my reusable shopping bags, but I keep forgetting to bring them to the store.
5. I am my husband's hottie girlfriend and my kids' mom.
6. I am just about to give up on craftgawker, who rejects EVERY photo I submit!!!!
7. I am super excited to co-host the Retro Pillow Challenge with Keren from sew la vie! I hope you'll check it out and grab a button!
And now for the 15 deserving blogs I would like to nominate:
- Terrie ~.~ Smiling
- a faithful journey
- Ameroonie Designs
- Chronically Creative
- sew la vie
- Unfortunately Oh!
- Crafted by KatieB
- Designs by Kasia
- Seven Alive
- Domestic Deadline
- Creations By June
- Adithis Amma Sews
- O. Alouette
- Seens from the backs of my eyelids
I picked these blogs for one or more of the following reasons:
- I am "blogger friends" with them. We email and keep up on each other's posts.
- I read their posts and think about them for a long time afterwards.
- I can relate to them, being crafty SAHM's like me who are trying to throw blogging into the mix!
- I think they deserve more recognition for all their creativity and hard work!
Happy Crafting and big hugs from Montana!