Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photos from the road. . .

We drove to Texas over the holidays and I held the camera on my lap during much of the drive.  Here are some of the pics I took from the passenger seat:


On our way back home, we came across a fantastic sunset:


On the last leg of our journey home we ran into some icy roads.  These photos are from Wyoming:


Hope you enjoyed seeing some things from my perspective!

Please check out our January sewing challenge, The Naughty Notion Challenge.

Happy crafting and big hugs from Montana,

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Wish I could do that, mine blur when I'm not in a moving car, lol. So much for idiot-proof digital. Thanks for sharing.
    Janet
    craftythriftydecoratingwifemom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...