Thursday, May 31, 2012

sneak peak


Garment Sewing Challenge: May 2012

voting soon....
Just so you know, the participants have until midnight Honolulu time, May 31st, to submit their final entries.  The photos shown may not reflect what the final entries will be.  I can only take credit for the photo of myself, 2nd row, right collumn.  Another post will come up in 2-3 days including photo credits and links to all the designers.  I just wanted to get you excited about the upcoming poll.

Hugs!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress! Hope you win! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful entries all round, I am mightily impressed by everyone's efforts. You are all winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...